Last year to celebrate being local we ran a competition to feature your photos in our annual calendar - WE LIKED IT SO MUCH, WE WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!
Photo’s selected will win 1 of 11 prize packs which could include Stihl products, John Deere merchandise, a voucher for a local cafe or Hunting & Fishing store!
PLUS one major prize winner (who’s photo will also appear on the cover of the calendar) will win a $500 Millbrook Queenstown voucher, and a $250 SFML/OFM voucher!
So grab your cameras and get snapping!
(Keep in mind we need a high quality image to be able to go to print with - you can use your phone’s camera, but apps such as Snapchat will reduce quality.)
HOW TO ENTER
You can submit your photo's below (one at a time), or email your entry directly to: email@example.com.
Photos need to be high resolution (minimum 5MB).
Make sure you include photo details such as - who, what, where, as well as your own contact details including: full name, address and contact phone number.
You can enter as many times as you like, but please make sure you have read and understand the terms and conditions.
All entries must be received by 5pm on Sunday, September 5 2021.
The winners will be notified on Friday 10 September 2021, and publicly announced on Monday 13 September 2021.
Terms and conditions
1. Digital altering of photos is not accepted. E.g. imposing an image of a tractor on a background.
2. Participants need to provide their name, surname, current address and telephone number with your photo submission. Also include the details of when, where and who feature in your photo. Anonymous entries will not be eligible.
3. Employees of Southland Farm Machinery Ltd, and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
4. There are total of 12 prizes.
5. The winners will be notified by phone or email directly, and announced on our Facebook page, website and distributed in our newsletter.
6. We will arrange for the prizes to be collected at the winner's convenience.
7. The Company’s policy/process will be applied for selection purposes and the Company’s decision regarding winners shall be final and binding on all the participants, and the participants shall not enter into correspondence regarding the results.
8. By submitting my entry Southland Farm Machinery has my permission to use (in whole or in part) the submitted images (in any media or format, electronic or otherwise, that currently exists or becomes available in the future) of the people, equipment and work site (included in the image) in connection with any marketing, advertising or publicity activity for Southland Farm Machinery in any way, without further notice, consent or payment.
9. I acknowledge that Southland Farm Machinery will own the copyright in each Image, and I assign to Southland Farm Machinery such copyright throughout the world including, without limitation, any future rights when they come into existence.
10. By submitting my entry I acknowledge that I have read, understand and accept the Terms & Condition that apply, and wish to participate in it.
93 North Road
Phone: 03 215 9132
A/H: Alister: 027 686 8454
A/H: Pete S: 027 434 5209
A/H: Pete L: 027 433 1492
A/H: Brent: 021 723 360
12 Charlton Lane|
Phone: 03 208 8203
A/H: Andy: 027 695 5451
A/H: Michael: 027 433 4123
A/H: Anthony: 027 209 7343
13 McGlashan Street|
Phone: 03 489 0472
A/H: Scott: 027 588 3488
A/H: Barry: 027 486 6433
12 Elspeth Street|
Phone: 03 445 1046
A/H: Bruce H: 027 241 0110
A/H: Connor: 027 807 4032