After Hours Contacts
03 215 9132 ext 3
03 208 8203 Ext 5
03 489 0472 Ext 0
03 445 1046 Ext 4
John Deere Parts Catalogue
Clothing, Toys and Gifts
John Deere Toys, Clothing and Gifts are also available for all ages from Ride-on toys to jigsaws and lunchboxes. An extensive range of Jackets, Hoodies and T-Shirts are also in store so why not come in today and see for yourself.
Australia & New Zealand Terms & Conditions
John Deere 2019 Lubricants Giveaway Competition
- The John Deere 2019 Lubricants Giveaway Competition (the “competition”) opens at 09h00 (AEST) Monday 1 April 2019 and closes at 16h00 (AEST) Friday 28 June 2019 (the “competition period”).
- Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- The promoter is John Deere Limited (the “promoter”) of 166 – 170 Magnesium Drive, Crestmead, Qld, Australia 4132 A.B.N 21 008 671 725. For New Zealand entrants, you may contact John Deere directly, at PO Box 210040, Laurence Stevens Drive, Auckland 2154, New Zealand.
- Employees of John Deere Limited, and John Deere dealers, their families and friends are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Entry to the competition is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand who are 18 years old or over when they enter the competition.
- Customers who have purchased one (1) x 205 L drum of John Deere Plus-50™ II Premium Engine Oil (CP6659/CP6659NZ) (an “eligible purchase”), during the competition period, are eligible to receive a bonus gift (the “bonus gift”) of one (1) x 20 L cube of Hy-Gard™ Hydraulic/Transmission Oil (CP1566/CP1566NZ). This eligible purchase also gives the customer one (1) entry into the competition to win one (1) John Deere XUV865M Gator™ Utility Vehicle (the “prize”) and one (1) $50.00 voucher
(the “voucher”) redeemable against genuine John Deere lubricant purchases (oil, grease and coolant) at any authorised, participating dealer (in Australia or New Zealand based on customer’s location).
Voucher redeemable between Monday 1 July 2019 and Friday 20 December 2019.
- Eligible customers will receive the Hy-Gard Oil, at no additional cost, either at the time of purchase of a 205 L drum of Plus-50 II, if in stock, at the participating John Deere dealer location; or if Hy-Gard Oil is not in stock, it will be available for pick-up from the participating John Deere dealer when Hy- Gard Oil has been re-stocked. Your participating John Deere dealer will advise when stock will become available for pick-up. This may take up to six (6) weeks from the purchase date. John Deere Limited reserves the right to substitute a similar product for the 20 L cube of Hy-Gard Oil at its discretion.
- Customers purchasing multiple quantities of 205 L drum of Plus-50 II are eligible to receive corresponding multiple quantities of Hy-Gard Oil, at no additional cost. If purchasing two (2) x 205 L drums of Plus-50 II, the customer is eligible to receive two (2) x 20 L cubes of Hy-Gard Oil and two
(2) $50.00 vouchers – and so on. Customers who purchase a 1,000 L pod (CP6660/CP6660NZ) of Plus-50 II are also eligible to receive five (5) x 20 L cubes of Hy-Gard Oil and five (5) $50.00 vouchers. In addition, the corresponding number of qualifying entries will be entered into the draw.
- Customers may enter multiple times during the competition period, provided that the eligible purchase requirements are met.
- If the voucher or prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute the voucher or prize for a similar product of equal or greater value, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bonus gift available while stocks last; voucher redemption available only at participating John Deere dealers.
- To enter for a chance to win the John Deere XUV865M Gator Utility Vehicle and qualify for the $50.00 voucher, customers must have made an eligible purchase during the competition period. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants, and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any person submitting fraudulent entries will be disqualified from the competition.
- Customers must accurately complete and submit the official online entry form, in accordance with the instructions provided online, and upload valid proof of an eligible purchase by 12h00 (AEST) Friday 5 July 2019. Entry form is located at: JohnDeere.com.au/500hours (Australian residents) and JohnDeere.co.nz/500hours (New Zealand residents).
- Any entries after the closing time specified in paragraph 13 above will not be added to the prize draw.
- Proof of purchase is a copy of the applicable tax invoice.
- The draw, as witnessed by an independent scrutineer, will be conducted at 11h00 (AEST) on Friday 12 July 2019 by Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd at Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, acting on behalf of and authorised by the promoter.
- The first qualifying entry randomly drawn by computer will win the prize. Total prize value is AU$26,881.80 including GST in Australia/NZ$30,868.30 including GST in New Zealand as at Wednesday 9 January 2019.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within two business days of the draw. The winner of the prize will also be published on our website, JohnDeere.com.au/500hours and JohnDeere.co.nz/500hours on Tuesday 16 July 2019 for a period of 28 days and on the John Deere Facebook page, Facebook.com/JohnDeereAUNZ.
- The winner must redeem their prize within three (3) months of the prize draw; winner will be required to produce identification upon redemption.
- The prize will be available to the winner within sixty (60) days of the winner nominating an authorised Utility Vehicle franchised John Deere dealer. The prize may only be claimed at the nominated authorised John Deere dealership.
- Freight costs incurred in transporting the prize to the nominated authorised John Deere dealer will be covered by the promoter. Any freight charges from the dealer location will be at the winner’s expense.
- The winner will be responsible for any insurance costs and delivery costs from the time the prize is taken off the dealership’s premises.
- The voucher will be sent by email to the customer address provided on the competition entry form and can only be redeemed at a participating John Deere dealer location. If customer cannot be reached by email, a pre-printed voucher will be sent by postal mail. The voucher cannot be split across multiple dealers. If the customer does not utilise all or part of the voucher amount before the expiration date of Friday 20 December 2019, the customer forfeits any remaining balance and the voucher will no longer be available.
- The voucher can only be redeemed against genuine John Deere lubricant purchases (oil, grease and coolant) between Monday 1 July 2019 and Friday 20 December 2019.
- The promoter reserves the right to deem what is classed as a genuine John Deere lubricant.
- If within three (3) months from the day of the first contact attempt, the winner is not able to be contacted using the details provided in the registration form, and/or the winner does not respond to communication attempts, then an alternate winner will be randomly drawn. If needed, this alternate draw, as witnessed by an independent scrutineer, will be conducted at 11h00 (AEST) on Friday 11 October 2019 by Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd at Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia, acting on behalf of and authorised by the promoter.
- The winner of the alternate draw will be notified by phone and/or email within two days of the alternate draw; and their name will be published on our website, JohnDeere.com.au and JohnDeere.co.nz by Tuesday 15 October 2019 for a period of 28 days and published on the John Deere Facebook page, Facebook.com/JohnDeereAUNZ.
- The voucher and prize are not transferable to another individual or for another product or service. Nor may they be exchanged for cash.
- The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions or which are deemed to be invalid. The promoter also reserves the right to request additional information regarding any entry and supporting documents.
- The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical failures including any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this competition or the downloading of any materials related to this competition.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged. The promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of user error or technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion, subject to written approval by any relevant state authority, if required by applicable regulation.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that they comply with these Terms and Conditions and any other instructions provided by the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to request verification of age and identity and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or for participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the promoter whose decision is final.
- The promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions, and to vary, suspend, or terminate this competition, subject to written approval by any relevant state authority, if required by applicable regulation.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither the promoter nor any other person or party associated with the competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect and/or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the competition or with the prize offered.
- This promotion may be combined with other offers. See an authorised John Deere dealer for details.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/32035; SA Permit No T19/195, ACT Permit No. TP 19/02696.
If you do not wish to receive any further marketing or promotional communication from John Deere Limited, please contact us:
PO Box 1545, Browns Plains BC, QLD 4118, Australia Australia Free Call Australia: 1800 800 981
PO Box 210040, Laurence Stevens Drive, Auckland 2154, New Zealand Free Call New Zealand: 0800 303 100
243 Dee Street
Phone: 03 215 9132
A/H: Alister: 027 686 8454
A/H: Pete S: 027 434 5209
A/H: Pete L: 027 433 1492
A/H: Brent: 021 723 360
12 Charlton Lane|
Phone: 03 208 8203
A/H: Michael: 027 433 4123
A/H: Anthony: 027 209 7343
13 McGlashan Street|
Phone: 03 489 0472
A/H: Scott: 027 588 3488
A/H: Barry: 027 486 6433
A/H: Mark: 027 435 8306
12 Elspeth Street|
Phone: 03 445 1046
A/H: Murray: 027 807 4032
A/H: Bruce H: 027 241 0110
A/H: Bruce C: 027 434 0431