Employment Application Form
Thanks for your interest in joining the team!
To apply for any advertised position, please complete the Employment Application Form.
You can choose to download the form, print it and return to us,
or fill in the online version - please open this in Acrobat in order to fully complete and submit.
Remember to also include your cover letter and CV.
PARTS & LIFESTYLE CONSULTANT
Southland Farm Machinery is the agent for John Deere Farming and Lifestyle Equipment for Otago and Southland with branches in Invercargill, Gore, Mosgiel and Cromwell.
We currently have a position available for a fulltime Parts and Lifestyle Consultant at our Mosgiel Branch.
The following attributes would equip you well for this position:
• Competent in ordering systems and distributing parts to customers and service departments.
• An in-depth knowledge of Tractors and Agricultural machinery preferred, however we welcome applicants from similar industries.
• Excellent organisational skills, with experience in data entry.
• Exceptional computer skills with experience in billing systems an advantage.
• Initiative and flexibility to be able to assist in other departments when required.
• An excellent phone manner and exceptional customer service skills.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Analytical, efficient and articulate with attention to detail.
• Professional, punctual and ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
Working in a challenging and rewarding environment, you will receive:
• On-the-job and external training with ongoing career development.
• Great products to work with, including excellent systems for product knowledge.
• Great day-to-day satisfaction knowing you are supporting your customers.
• The chance to be part of a great team environment, in a great location.
Southland Farm Machinery Ltd is a proud family-owned Southland business with a strong track record of providing quality machinery solutions to the farming community. The business values its team environment and in providing its customers with respect, integrity and most importantly, solutions to meet their on farm needs.
If you think you’d like to work in a proactive environment and with one of the world’s greatest brands, John Deere, then we’d like to hear from you.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in New Zealand and be available for an in-person interview.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 12th July 2019
To apply for this position in strict confidence, follow the link to complete our Employment Application Form, and include a cover letter and resume.
Send to Richard Anderson, Operations Manager - Otago: email@example.com
243 Dee Street
Phone: 03 215 9132
A/H: Alister: 027 686 8454
A/H: Pete S: 027 434 5209
A/H: Pete L: 027 433 1492
A/H: Brent: 021 723 360
12 Charlton Lane|
Phone: 03 208 8203
A/H: Michael: 027 433 4123
A/H: Anthony: 027 209 7343
13 McGlashan Street|
Phone: 03 489 0472
A/H: Scott: 027 588 3488
A/H: Barry: 027 486 6433
A/H: Mark: 027 435 8306
12 Elspeth Street|
Phone: 03 445 1046
A/H: Murray: 027 807 4032
A/H: Bruce H: 027 241 0110
A/H: Bruce C: 027 434 0431