Southland Farm Machinery is the agent for John Deere Farming and Lifestyle Equipment for Southland and Otago with outlets in Invercargill, Gore, Mosgiel and Cromwell.
As the Number 1 provider of Tractors to Southland and Otago, we are looking for a candidate to fill the position of a service, sales and office administrator at our Gore branch.
This position is crucial, assisting service and sales departments with the day to day running, as well as general office administration.
We are seeking quality candidates with the following attributes:
- An excellent phone manner and exceptional customer service skills.
- Analytical and articulate with attention to detail.
- Good computer skills with experience in service job and billing systems an advantage.
- Ability to accurately enter data.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Word an advantage.
- Ability to work autonomous but also work as part of a team.
Working in a challenging and rewarding environment, you will receive:
- On the job and external training with on-going career development.
- Great products to work with including excellent systems.
- Great day to day satisfaction knowing you are supporting your customers with great back up support.
- Enjoy being part of a great team environment.
Southland Farm Machinery is a proud family owned Southland business with a strong heritage of providing machinery solutions to the farming community. If you think you'd like to work in a proactive environment and with one of the world's greatest brands John Deere, then we'd like to hear from you.
In the strictest of confidence, please send your cover letter and resume to Gore Branch Manager, Stacey Hitchens.
Post: Gore Branch Manager, Southland Farm Machinery, Po Box 304, Gore, 9740.
Applications close: 28 October 2016
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
93 North Road
Phone: 03 215 9132
A/H: Alister: 027 686 8454
A/H: Pete S: 027 434 5209
A/H: Pete L: 027 433 1492
A/H: Brent: 021 723 360
12 Charlton Lane|
Phone: 03 208 8203
A/H: Andy: 027 695 5451
A/H: Michael: 027 433 4123
A/H: Anthony: 027 209 7343
13 McGlashan Street|
Phone: 03 489 0472
A/H: Scott: 027 588 3488
A/H: Barry: 027 486 6433
12 Elspeth Street|
Phone: 03 445 1046
A/H: Bruce H: 027 241 0110
A/H: Connor: 027 807 4032